If you lost your ID

On national lines, you just have to produce proof of your identity (health insurance card with the picture of yourself, driving licence or any other document issued by a public administration bearing the surname, first name, date and place of birth, an image resembling the holder and the identification of the authority that issued the document).

For trips abroad, we remind you that a national ID card or passport may be required in the event of border checks.

If you don't have the necessary documents, you won't be allowed to get on your bus.

To find out which documents are required to cross borders, check the Europe portal.

Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact us.

Was this article helpful?

41 out of 89 found this helpful