We are closely monitoring the global health situation in order to take the necessary measures according to its development.
To ensure that all travellers arrive at their destination safely, we ask you to follow these recommendations:
- Only take one passenger or passengers from the same household.
- Everyone should wear a mask and respect social distancing guidelines.
- Do not shake hands with anyone and wash your hands before and after the journey
- Keep your car clean and disinfect it before and after driving
- If you’re not feeling well, we recommend postponing the trip or driving without a passenger.
As the well-being and safety of our passengers and drivers is our highest priority, we took several measures to help you safely travel by bus. In addition to all buses being equipped with disinfected gel and thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis, all passengers are asked to do the following:
- Before booking, check the local travel regulations for the country you are going to or transiting by on official government’s websites and on the Reopen EU website. For international trips, a recent negative PCR test may be required.
- Bring your own mask and wear it over the mouth and nose before, during and after getting on the bus.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt our platform accordingly.