The BlaBlaCar platform is open for all your carpooling and bus rides. Before booking, please ensure you check the latest official government information of your departure and arrival destination.
To ensure that all carpoolers arrive at their destination safely, we ask you to follow these recommendations:
- Wear a mask and respect social distancing guidelines
- Do not shake hands with anyone and wash your hands before and after the journey
- Ventilate the vehicle regularly during your ride
- If you’re not feeling well, we recommend postponing the trip or driving without a passenger
A negative PCR test, proof of vaccination, or the Vaccine/Health Pass is not currently mandatory for carpooling. However, you are free to form an agreement with the other carpoolers before your ride to find a solution that best suits everyone.
You're a carpool driver? Learn more about coronavirus driving precautions and safety tips.
Travelling by bus
The well-being and safety of our passengers and drivers is our highest priority, we took several measures to help ensure safe travel conditions.
Wearing a mask onboard our buses is mandatory. For international travel, in addition to wearing a mask, you may be required to present a negative PCR test, proof of vaccination, travel certificates or a Health Pass.
Please make sure to check the local travel regulations and requirements before you travel— as not proceeding may result in being denied boarding.
Some countries have put in place specific entry requirements:
- England: Additional travel certificates and testing may be required.
- France: A valid Vaccine Pass in the format of a QR code (paper or digital form) with a valid ID is required upon boarding. We recommend downloading the TousAntiCovid application.
- Italy: A valid Health Pass in the format of a QR code on paper or in digital form with a valid ID during the boarding process.
Note that it’s the passengers responsibility to be up to date with the travel requirements in the country of their final destination as well as transit countries.
How to find out more? You can find out more by checking the latest official government information of your departure and arrival destination.
Last updated: 17 Jan 2022