We are closely monitoring the global health situation in order to take the necessary measures according to its development.
At the moment, we will keep the platform online and continue to allow drivers to offer up to 4 seats on their rides. To ensure that all travellers arrive at their destination safely, we ask you to follow these recommendations:
- Only take one passenger or passengers from the same household.
- Everyone should wear a mask and respect social distancing guidelines.
- Do not shake hands with anyone and wash your hands before and after the journey
- Keep your car clean and disinfect it before and after driving
- If you’re not feeling well, we recommend postponing the trip or driving without a passenger.
We are of course following the situation regarding Covid-19 very closely and will adapt our platform to the current developments.
Tickets are now available for domestic and international trips with limited connections per day.
As the well-being and safety of our passengers and drivers is our highest priority, we took several measures to help you safely travel by bus again. In addition to all buses being equipped with disinfected gel and thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis, all passengers are asked to do the following:
- Before booking, check the local travel guidelines for the country you are travelling in
- Bring your own mask and wear it before, during and after getting on the bus
Important! We remind our travelers to check the regulations of the countries they are going to or transiting by. Official travel guidelines can be found on the government's websites.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates and new information on this page. We sincerely thank you for your understanding!
Last update: 19 January 2021