Can’t find a ride? Many drivers publish their rides only a few days in advance, and we are confident you’ll find your perfect ride soon by setting up a ride alert.
To create a ride alert:
- Go to Find a ride
- Enter where you are Leaving from and Going to
- Select the day you want to travel
- Click Search
- Review, then tap Create a ride alert (at the bottom of the results, you may need to scroll!).
- Already logged into your account? You’ll see a green tick confirming you’ve created an alert. Not logged in? We’ll ask you to confirm your email.
You will automatically receive an email alert every time a driver offers a suitable ride for the date you entered. To receive alerts for a different date, you will need to create a new alert.
To delete a ride alert:
- Go to your email alert
- Select Delete this alert at the bottom of the email
You will no longer receive alerts for that specific ride.
Note: Once you’ve booked a ride for the route that you created an alert for, we automatically delete the alert for you.