In order for you to get paid for your carpool ride, you will need to have a payout method set up.
How to set up a payout method
- Go to Account > Transfer methods
- Select the type of payout method you want to use
- Add the requested info and press Save
When a payout is ready to be paid to you, it will be released to your preferred payout method for processing. You can check the status of your payout at any time from your Transfers page.
Setting a default payout method
When you have more than one payout method added, you can specify which one you want to be your default method by selecting Default choice on your Transfer methods page.
Here’s more information about adding the available payment types:
- Bank transfer/direct deposit: Use info from a check or debit card to enter your bank transfer/direct deposit sort code and account number. Wait for a small deposit to confirm your account is ready.
- PayPal: Make sure that your account is activated on PayPal before adding it as a payout method.
Note: It’s not possible to upload your account details for most digital banks, like Monzo, as we can only make SEPA Direct Debit payments to UK bank accounts at the moment. We recommend uploading another bank account on your profile or get your money through your PayPal account.