Your profile photo isn’t visible to other members
If your profile photo isn't visible on your profile page to other members, it means it hasn’t been approved yet. You will be notified via email if your profile photo could not be approved with the reasons why. The approval process can take up to 24 hours.
Your profile photo was refused
If your photo did not meet the requirements mentioned above, upload a new image. Make sure to crop and centre the photo of your face, so that you can be easily recognised. Your profile photo can be refused if:
- You are wearing sunglasses
- It is blurry or impossible to see your face
- Is of an illustration or fictional character
- The photo is cropped or taken from afar
- There are several people in the photo
- Is it low quality
- Does not meet the purpose of the service (provocative or inappropriate content)
- Shows contact information (phone, email, address ...)
Your image is too large
If the file size of the image you would like to use is too large(must not exceed 2 MB), you will need to reduce its size.